1. This is the pile to draw cards. Tap on it to get a card. Alternatively, you can tap on the empty card icon on the right side of your hand.
2. This is the discard pile. Here you can discard a card to end your turn.
3. You can use this icon to sort the cards in your hand.
4. Tap on your avatar to show a reaction to the other players.
5. Here you can indicate to your fellow players when you have your "Last Card". Your selection will be confirmed by a check mark.
6. You can use the menu to return to the main screen. It can be folded in and out by tapping on it.
Crazy Eights: How is the playing field set up? Print
Modified on: Wed, 22 Jun, 2022 at 4:04 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.