1. If you are looking for a specific player, open the menu item “Players” and select the search function e.g., search tab or magnifying glass. Enter the name of the player you want to add to your list. Tap the name of the desired player in the results list to open their profile. Now select “Add friend.”
2. If you are looking for a player you have already been playing against, open the menu item “Match history.” Tap the name of the desired player in the game history to open their profile. Now select “Add friend.”
Another way to invite a friend to play is through the match history. You can find this via the menu in the upper left corner. Just tap on the name of the player and then on "Play". This only works if you have already played against this person.
When you start an online game, you can select “+” in the top right corner to add players from your friends list. For an online game with 4 players, tap on each player to add members of your friends list.
In the single player version of Rummy it is not possible to play with other people. However, in the settings you have the possibility to change the names of the computer opponents in order to personalize the game. Follow the instructions to adjust the settings as desired:
1. Open the Rummy app
2. Tap on the flat arrow
3. Select the settings (cogwheel)
4. Select the tab "Game"
5. Tap on the arrow next to the "Player Settings"
6. Change the name and gender of the players according to your wishes